Categories
Uncategorized

Advantages of online bookings

[ad_1]

The growth in hospitality has seen tremendous growth in recent years as millions of hotel houses offer their online reservations. Online hotel reservations are very popular for booking hotel rooms from the comfort of which travelers around the world can make room reservations. There are mainly two ways to book online: Online Travel Agencies (OTA) and Direct Booking with Hotels.

OTA offers a wide range of accommodation options for hosts. By comparing the prices and facilities of different hotels, they can make an informed decision. Some of the most popular OTAs include Expedia, Travelocity, MakeMyTrip, and more. The OTA will provide photos of hotels and rooms, provide information on prices and offers, passenger reviews, and more.

However, having a presence in TAOs can be beneficial; you can’t ignore the importance of booking directly on hotel websites. Direct hotel reservations attract frequent, loyal and unmanaged business travelers who focus on schedules and convenience. Hotel websites offer greater personalization and loyalty to the audience. The OTA, on the other hand, is attractive to different types of travelers, with prices that leisure travelers pay very little for the year and are more price sensitive.

A recent survey in 2008 found that only 39% of online travel sales are made through online travel agencies (OTAs) and the remaining 61% on hotel websites. It is clear that the percentage of passengers who make online bookings through OTA is less than half compared to bookings made directly on hotel websites.

More and more hotels are relying on websites that have their own booking engine to book rooms in real time. This way hosts can invite hotels directly to their customers through their websites.

The following are some of the benefits of live hotels:

  • Increase profits by eliminating 20-30% fees charged by intermediate sales channels
  • Add control of room rates and reservations from the website
  • Manage your entire customer experience from shopping, booking and tracking accommodation accommodations
  • Offering a wide range of services including restaurants, gyms, spas and other services
  • Ask the hotel for more pictures, videos and a full description of the hotel property
  • Better rates and prices on offer without any additional booking fees
  • Trust passengers that the booking between the sales broker and the hotel will not be lost

A big reason is that the majority of customers are using hotel sites to make reservations because hotels have significantly improved their websites by offering better navigation, design and content. With the online booking engine integrated into your online website, you can offer real-time, multilingual and multi-currency solution, wide payment option and maximum ease of booking security standards, ultimately influencing customer decisions. strengthening loyalty.

[ad_2]